Voodoo Doughnut Photoshop contest continues with nearly 100 entries already submitted. Nice work everyone!
There’s still plenty of time to create your own Voodoo masterpiece: the contest is open until January 7, 2010.
Winning image will receive a “Voodoo Dozen” each month for one year(!), courtesy of Portland’s Voodoo Doughnut.
Please don’t forget the following contest details:
- Use at least one of the six Voodoo Doughnut image elements provided.
- Sign in and upload your photos to the Photoshop Contest – Voodoo Doughnut gallery
Oregonians generally love Voodoo Doughnuts. Here’s your chance to win a “Voodoo Dozen” each month for one year, courtesy of Voodoo Doughnut in Portland.
To enter, submit your best Voodoo Doughnut photoshopped image. Winner of the contest receives the “Voodoo Dozen” prize.
We’re offering five six doughnut image elements to utilize. Use one or more of these images to create/edit a new image. Sign in and upload your finished image to the Voodoo contest gallery.
Eligibility: This Photoshop contest is available to anyone who has a free OregonLive.com user account. Here are the details:
- You must use at least one of the Voodoo doughnut images provided
- Sign in and upload your photo(s) to the Photoshop Contest – Voodoo Doughnut gallery.
- This contest is open until 8:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, January 7, 2010
- After the contest closes, OregonLive.com’s editorial staff will select three finalist photos based on creativity and quality of image.
- The three finalist photos will be voted upon by OregonLive.com users.
- The winner will receive one “Voodoo Dozen” Doughnuts each month for one year.
Entry fee None/Free to enter
Copyright As with all photos uploaded to OregonLive.com, you may not use copyright-protected photos unless you have permission from the owner(s). OregonLive.com User Agreement (Section IV. 1. G.):
You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
Deadline January 7, 2010.