Represented by digital cameras that help preserve fond memories, Olympus’ products provide happy, healthy lives and a bright future for all people around the world. For the Olympus Global Open Photo Contest, we thus will feature Life, Future, and People as permanent categories, each in which we will provide a different theme every contest.
In addition to the three categories designated by subject matter, the Technical Category will present two themes which designate a style or technique of photography.
Eligibility: Anyone can participate with any camera
- Places to Preserve
- Smiles and Laughter
- Grand Prize: Latest Olympus PEN Camera + Lens Kit and 1 Million Japanese Yen
- First Prize (one per theme): Olympus OM-D E-M1 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
- Second Prize (one per theme):Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II
- Third Prize (one per theme): Choice of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ or Olympus PEN E-PL7 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ
- Bonus Prize (one per theme): Latest Olympus PEN Camera + Lens Kit
Winners Announced: February 2016
Each entrant may submit up to 5 photo entries for each theme.
Image requirements: JPEG format and be 15 megabytes or smaller.
Copyright: Copyrights to entries remain with the entrant, and the entrant grants Olympus to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their catalogs, websites, posters, magazine or newspaper articles, books, third-party web sites, exhibitions, and any other promotional material, globally, for a period of three years.