The 2015 Canon Light Awards will be run every month for 12 months (January – December). At the end of the 12 month period, The Promoter will invite the Winners of each month (first, second and third place) to participate in a grand promotion with an exciting Canon experience prize.
Eligibility : Open to individual Australian residents, 13+
Entry fee: Free
- Student category: only students of a minimum age of 13 up to a maximum age of 25 years who are currently enrolled in a recognised Australian secondary or tertiary institution can enter this category;
- Open category: Any Participant can enter this category.
- First place: Canon 5D Mark III camera OR a Canon e-store voucher to the value of $4,000
- Second place: Canon e-store voucher to the value of $750
- Third place: Canon e-store voucher to the value of $300
- The overall winner in each category for 2015 as judged by our Masters will win a once-in-a-lifetime luxury photo safari in Africa for them and a fellow photography-mad person.
Image requirements: JPG, TIFF or PNG format and be between 1MB – 5MB in size. Basic editing such as cropping and basic colour adjustment is permitted. Selective colour adjustment is not permitted. Other than cropping, removal of pixels is not permitted.
Judging criteria: creativity, technical execution and the Entry that best fits the relevant Brief. Online submission of digital photographs via the website. For this competition, you must use a Canon camera. It can be any type of camera, of any age, as long as it is an authentic Canon.
Copyright: All Participants retain any copyright they own in their Entries and grant the Promoter permission to use their entry for contest related promotion
Entry deadline: 31st December 2015