DMZ half&half photo contest is global communication campaign aiming to redefine Korean DMZ as a symbol of peace and reconciliation by inviting you to fill the missing half of DMZ photo with your imaginations.
You can enter easily. just 3-step.
1. Download Photos of DMZ from the official website. (http://dmzcontest.gto.or.kr/eng)
2. Making half&half photo by using layout application (combination with your original photo and DMZ photo)
3. Upload your Facebook or Instagram account with hashtags #UniteDMZ and #AgreeTnC.
Contest Themes: Photo Contest 2017, all subject, Architecture, cityscape, Landscape, Nature, People, Photojournalism, Portrait, Student, Travel
Eligibility: Open to Worldwide
Open to Worldwide
Prizes: 1. Grand prize winner: USD$5,000 cash prize, airline tickets worth USD$4,500 max., and invitation to the “DMZ Forbidden Tour”
2. Runner-up: USD$1,000 cash prize
3. Popularity Award: USD$500 (contestant with the most amount of “likes”)
4. Weekly Award winners: USD$100 cash prize (20 per week, total of 120)
5. Weekly Best winners: USD$100 cash prize (4 per week, total of 24 selected among 120 Weekly Award winners)
6. Participation Award winners: USD$10 gift certificate from Google Play Store or Apple App Store (10 per week, total of 60, randomly drawn)
Copyright: The Grand Prize winner, who holds the rights to the contents of his or her own work, shall grant Gyeonggi Province, Gyeonggi Tourism Organization and related sponsors the right to, when deemed appropriate, use, edit, modify, disclose and communicate the contents of the winner’s work on known platforms, to media outlets, and through technology. The Grand Prize winner shall also grant distribution rights, royalty-free licensing, and worldwide non-cancellable rights to Gyeonggi Province and Gyeonggi Tourism Organization.
Usage Right: All selected photos will be used permanently on the Contest’s official website and at all off and on-line events organized by Gyeonggi Tourism Organization and related sponsors. The following conditions shall not be violated :
· Not including DMZ image provided by the website
· Contents of the work contain obscene, illegal, provocative, sexual, or otherwise inappropriate materials
· Work content is fraudulent, stolen, altered, or incomplete
· Contents of the work contains profanity; contents of the work are deemed offensive and defamatory to others
· Content harms or does not comply with the reputation, image, or the goodwill of Gyeonggi Province, DMZ, and Gyeonggi Tourism Organization
Contest Ends On 06/07/2017
Contest Website: http://dmzcontest.gto.or.kr/eng/